Wa..I from d fan of zhong ji san guo to Katekyo Hitman Reborn..Today wake up haven even bath, i on com n chiong hitman reborn for 16ep++ within 4 hours..After watching it i lyk LAMBO-san XD .. he damn cute n funny. But 25year old lambo is damn damn damn strong..Dan go lambee to eat my break1st at 3pm..During tt time stupid mien n sengtiong keeping call him mi
LAMBO SIAO.. Although i m XD .. haha..After eating wif they 2.. We decide to play basketball...But end out saw kim beng n jootong they all..Kim Beng come my blog n read tis.. Knn ur basketball so sux wan kpkb?SAY I OLI GOT ACTION BT LAYUP SUX??END OUT U TIO
BOX OUT BY ME DAN I LAYUP? SO NUB ARHX? LOSE LIAO DAN SO EARLY GO HOME?DAN GIF XCUSE?Nvm let 4get the bad ting..Some person play scoccer in basketball court .. Lyk tt nvm..SStill ask mi to go away dun sit therE? LOL.Then suai loh.. Dan we go play poker at other place .. LOL everyday when i around sure got ppl play poker..Cox i m the 1 haha.After play poker, Dan i go home wif bernard ..Ask sth .. oso wan guai lan??KNN nvm...Dan u nid to run ma? Walk more n more fast.Knn nvm dan i walk slowly loh..Nvm wan play guai lan u will win ma???If cannot win dun guai lan mi knn..Dan finally reach my
HOME SWEET HOME haha.I hope tomorrow will come faster XD.. i oso wondering y girl dun lyk ".."
The thought that counts...
at Wednesday, June 24, 2009
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------